Why choose an iSave account?
A savings plan to follow
You have your goal, you might have a timeline, let us help you set up a plan to make it happen.
Premium interest rate
For the first three months your account has higher interest rate credited to it.
Make saving automatic
You can set up periodic automatic transfers and designate the account you would like the money to go into once the term ends.
Free services included with every savings account
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Debit or ATM only card
- Bill Pay
- Direct deposit and auto debit
- eStatements and combined statements
To open your new NBM account, we will need the following information.
- Social Security number and date of birth for all individuals on the account
- Phone number and email address
- Physical address (no post office boxes)
- Debit card or account for funding the initial deposit for your new account
- License or passport information for all individuals on the account
- School information if you are a student
A $100 initial deposit is required at account opening unless otherwise indicated. An early closure fee may apply (on accounts open less than one year)
Other fees and charges that may apply are outlined in our Fee Schedule.*
*This link opens a PDF. Click here to download Adobe PDF Reader.