Benefits of mobile deposit
Easy and convenient
If you have a mobile phone or tablet with a camera, you can deposit checks through the NBM Mobile App.
Quick access to the money
Funds will be credited to your account the same day or next business day.
View images of your deposited checks right in online banking and the mobile app.
Learn how to get started with mobile deposit today
OR follow these quick and easy steps:
- Sign in to your NBM mobile banking app.
- Tap on the ‘Deposit’ icon and choose the ‘Deposit Check’ option.
- Endorse your check. Under your signature, write ‘For Mobile Deposit Only to NBM.’
- Choose the account you wish to make the deposit in.
- Enter the amount you are depositing.
- Click on ‘Front Image’. Take a photo of the front of the check, making sure to include all edges of the check. Make sure there is contrast between your check and the background, it is in focus and well lit.
- If it’s clear, accept the image.
- Repeat this process for the back of the check.
- Click ‘Next’ to review your deposit information. If correct, confirm it.
- That’s it! You can check the status of your deposits from within ‘Deposit Check History’.
Frequently asked questions
- Deposits before 4:00pm on a business day will be credited to your account the same day during the nightly update.
- Deposits after 4:00pm or on a non-business day will be credited the next business day during the nightly update.
There is a daily deposit limit of $2500.
No, there is no bank fee for this service.
You check must be endorsed with your signature, account number, and ‘For Mobile Deposit Only to NBM.’ The images of the check must be legible (both front and back).
Zelle® brings you a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money
We have partnered with Zelle®, available right from online and mobile banking send and receive money with friends, family and other people you trust.
Convenient purchasing on-the-go
Use your device to make payments in-store, online or in-app at any merchant who accepts wallet transactions.
Access and pay your bills in one spot
Organize all your bills and have payments sent out on time, every time.