Why save with NBM?
Fee and Minimum balance free
With e-statements there is no monthly fee and after the initial $100 deposit, there is no minimum balance.
Easily and securely apply online
Open your account in minutes through our secure and convenient online application.
Access your account 24/7
We offer many convienent ways to bank, including 24/7 access through our online banking service or mobile app.
Free services included with every savings account
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Debit or ATM only card
- Bill Pay
- Direct deposit and auto debit
- eStatements and combined statements
To open your new NBM account, we will need the following information.
- Social Security number and date of birth for all individuals on the account
- Phone number and email address
- Physical address (no post office boxes)
- Debit card or account for funding the initial deposit for your new account
- License or passport information for all individuals on the account
- School information if you are a student
A $100 initial deposit is required at account opening unless otherwise indicated. An early closure fee may apply (on accounts open less than one year)
Other fees and charges that may apply are outlined in our Fee Schedule.*
*This link opens a PDF. Click here to download Adobe PDF Reader.