Free services included in every Select Checking Account
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Debit or ATM-only card
- Bill Pay
- Direct deposit and auto debit
- eStatements and combined statements
Customize your account with the following optional features
Non-NBM (or Falcon Network) ATM Fees waived
Receive paper statements
To open your new NBM account, we will need the following information.
- Social Security number and date of birth for all individuals on the account
- Phone number and email address
- Physical address (no post office boxes)
- Debit card or account for funding the initial deposit for your new account
- License or passport information for all individuals on the account
- School information if you are a student
A $100 initial deposit is required at account opening unless otherwise indicated. An early closure fee may apply (on accounts open less than one year)
Other fees and charges that may apply are outlined in our Fee Schedule.*
*This link opens a PDF. Click here to download Adobe PDF Reader.
To prevent identity theft.
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information for each person who opens an account. To help us verify your identity and reduce the risk of someone else attempting to open an account in your name, we may ask you to provide additional information or identifying documents for the purpose of verifying your identity.
As long as you enroll in free e-statements and do not choose the option to have your ATM fees waived, this account will not have any monthly maintenance fees. There is also no minimum balance to maintain to avoid a fee, but you do need to deposit a minimum of $100 to open the account.