NBM offers a complete portfolio of diverse loan options for your commercial financing needs—from purchasing, refinancing and building properties to renovating and development projects.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Our Commercial Real Estate loans can be used to purchase, refinance, build or renovate properties and for real estate development projects. We offer three types of commercial mortgages:
- Permanent Financing
- Construction Loan
- Acquisition, Development and Construction Loan
Our commercial term loans provide the financing you need for business related expenses.
- Use the term loan for business expansion, equipment purchases, business acquisitions and more.
- This loan has a specified repayment schedule at either a fixed or floating interest rate.
Letter of Credit
Like a bond, this credit instrument is actually a guarantee issued by National Bank of Middlebury guaranteeing payments on your behalf to a third party.
Need financing to provide funds to purchase raw land for future business purposes? Talk to us about our commercial land loans.
Revolving Line of Credit
This loan provides your business with ready cash to help with cash flow needs.
- NBM commits to a specific amount that you can draw upon and repay as necessary.
- You are granted a maximum credit limit from which you can make purchases.
- You are charged monthly based on the amount of credit you have used. As you pay down the amount owed the amount you have available is reset.
Checking Overdraft Line of Credit
This loan automatically pays for any overdrafts that may arise on your business checking account.
- There are interest charges on the amounts advanced to cover the transactions.
- There are associated fees for insufficient funds as well.
Real Estate Construction Mortgage
Our commercial loans are designed for renovations or construction of commercial buildings.
- Phase 1: short term financing to fund construction and the lease-up part of the project.
- Phase 2: long term permanent financing after the project has stabilized and leases are up to market levels of occupancy.
Convenient ways to pay your NBM loan
Within our Online Banking, you can transfer money from your deposit account to pay your loan online. Or, you can set up recurring payments. Current Online Banking users: Log in here to pay your loan. Not yet enrolled? Enroll now.
Recurring automated funds transfer
With this service, you can set up a monthly payment of your loan that will be automatically withdrawn from your deposit account on a date you choose. Visit any NBM location, call 877-508-8455 for assistance or submit this secure form: Recurring Loan Payment Transfer to set up recurring payments.
Recurring automated funds transfer from another institution
With this service, you can set up a monthly payment of your loan that will be automatically withdrawn from your deposit account at another institution on a date you choose. Visit any NBM location, call 877-508-8455 for assistance or submit this secure form: Recurring Loan Payment Non-NBM Account Transfer to set up recurring fund transfers.
One-time payment for non-deposit account customer
Make a one-time payment withdrawn from your deposit account at another financial institution by submitting this secure form: One Time Payment Non-NBM Account Transfer.
You can make a payment by cash or check at any of our branch locations with a teller or at an ATM.
You can mail us a check to pay your loan. Just write your loan account number on the memo line and then mail it to:
National Bank of Middlebury
ATTN: Loan Department
PO Box 189
Middlebury, VT 05753-0189