All digital banking options feature
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Recieve eStatements
- and more!
Turn your computer into your bank
Between weather, illness and busy schedules, banking from the comfort of your home is a critical convenience we’re happy to provide. View account balances and transactions, pay loans, transfer funds and more!
NBM Mobile App
Your bank in your hands
Bank whenever and wherever you want from your smartphone! View transactions, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer between accounts, and more!
Enrolling in Digital Banking is easy:
To start the enrollment process, click Enroll in Digital Banking. Then:
- Enter Account Number
- Enter Social Security Number (If you do not have a Social Security Number, please call us at 877-508-8455 before continuing)
- Enter Email Address
- Enter Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Enter ZIP Code
- Create a Login ID (Login ID must be 6-18 characters, must contain at least one letter, and may not contain these characters: &<>)
- Click the “Continue” button
- Click “Continue” again
- Select a contact method to receive a secure code
- Enter the Secure Access Code you received
- Click “Submit”
- Create new password (Password must be 8-17 characters, must contain at least 1 number, 1 lower case character, and 1 upper case character.)
- Confirm New Password
- Click the “Submit” button
- Scroll to bottom of disclaimer and click the “I Accept” button
- On Device Registration page, choose “Register Device” if you are logging in from a personal device. Choose “Do Not Register Device” if you are logging in from a public device.
Zelle® brings you a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money
We have partnered with Zelle®, available right from online and mobile banking. Send and receive money with friends, family and other people you trust.
Access and pay your bills in one spot
Organize all your bills and have payments sent out on time, every time. No writing checks or stamping envelopes required!
Receive your monthly bank statements electronically, saving paper and time.
Avoid sorting through paper statements or having to store them somewhere. eStatements are free and simple. Sign up today!
Securely and conveniently deposit checks in the NBM Mobile App
Using a camera-enabled smartphone or tablet, you can make the deposit anytime, anywhere—no need to visit a branch, drive to an ATM or mail in a check!
Convenient purchasing on-the-go
Use your device to make payments in-store, online or in-app at any merchant who accepts wallet transactions.
Frequently asked questions
You can sign in to digital banking as often as you like! However, if you do not sign in at least once in 90 days, your digital banking account will be deleted. If you decide to re-enroll in digital banking later, you are welcome to do so! Just click the log in button above and select “Enroll in Digital Banking.”
To use National Bank of Middlebury’s digital banking service, you will be asked to accept our Terms and Conditions. Click here to read our Digital Banking Terms and Conditions.*
*This link opens a PDF, click here to get Adobe PDF Reader.
It’s easy to make a transfer between two of your NBM accounts in digital banking. You can even make the transfer recurring if you choose! Just follow these steps:
- Log into digital banking (just click the Login button above, then Digital Banking).
- Click “Transfer & Payments” on the left.
- Click “Transfer Money”
- Choose from the first drop-down menu which account to transfer from.
- Choose from the second drop-down menu which account to transfer to.
- Enter the amount of the transfer in the Amount line.
- Choose from the Frequency drop-down and set the frequency of the transfer or leave it as a one time transfer.
- Choose the date you would like the transfer to go through. It should automatically fill in today’s date, but you can change that if you like just by clicking the date shown.
- You can type a description in the memo line if you like, but this line is optional.
- Click “Transfer Funds” to complete the transfer.
Yes! You can transfer between your NBM account and your account at another financial institution within online banking. Note: You must be the owner of the account at the other institution. If you are looking to pay someone you know, use our Zelle® service. Click here to learn more about Zelle®
To transfer money between your NBM account and your account at another financial institution:
- Log into digital banking (just click the Login button above, then Login to Digital Banking).
- Click Transfers & Payments on the left, then Manage External Account.
- Select Instant Verification or Micro-Deposits and follow the prompts to add your account from another institution.
- Once your external account has been successfully added, you can go to Transfers & Payments and then Transfer Money. You can then choose your external account as either the From or To account.
Questions? Call Customer Support at 802-388-4982.
If you receive a “Cookies are blocked” error while using Digital Banking or Bill Pay with the Chrome browser on Windows or Mac, please try the following instructions:
- In Google Chrome, select the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security”, click Cookies and other site data
- Enter the two domains listed below, as shown, and select the checkbox to include third-party cookies.
- Close the browser, then log back into Online Banking.
If you receive a “Cookies are blocked” error while using an iPad to access Online Banking or Bill Pay, please try the following instructions:
- Open the Settings app (gear symbol)
- Under Settings on the left pane, select your browser (Safari or Chrome)
- For Safari, make sure the following settings are turned OFF:
- Block Pop-ups
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- For Chrome, make sure the following setting is turned ON:
- Allow Cross-Website Tracking
If you continue to have trouble, please call us at 877-508-8455.