- Date: September 15, 2024 - September 23, 2024
- Time: All day
- Location: Colorado, Utah & Nevada
- Cost: $4449 per person double occupancy, $5549 per person single occupancy. Book Now & Save $300 per person included in price and valid until March 15.
- Deadlines: Deposit of $698.00 per person due upon registration, Insurance is not included and is an additional $349.00 per person, contact Kim for more details.
- RSVP: RSVP here or call Kim at 802-388-1632 or email [email protected]
Book Now & Save $300.00 Per Person (must book by March 15 for savings)
Join us as we depart from Middlebury via coach to Burlington International Airport where we catch a flight to Denver, CO. Our journey begins in the mile-high city of Denver, an urban gateway to America’s natural beauty. Trek across the Southwest as you take in the sienna-colored canyons, towering spires, and dessert landscapes found in Utah’s five national parks! The Rocky Mountains are your traveling companions on the drive to Grand Junction. Look at the natural scenery as you pass by Glenwood Canyon, a product of the Colorado River, carved more than 3 million years ago. Dine together at a family-owned vineyard and enjoy a wine tasting in the midst of Colorado’s wine country. Explore the Colorado National Monument along Rim Rock Drive. We’ll make our way to Utah on the Upper Colorado Byway as the iconic Fisher Towers loom over breathtaking mesas as we make our way to Moab, Utah’s outdoor adventure center. Journey through otherworldly oases of two national parks. Hike along red rock features as you make your way through Arches National Park. Continue to Canyonlands National Park to Capitol Reef, Zion and Bryce, where you will see the famous hoodoos! Our tour will end with one night in Las Vegas before departing home the next morning.
During this 9-day tour you will enjoy some of the most breathtaking, captivating scenery as you explore the kaleidoscope of colors found in America’s rocky western landscapes!
- Colorado National Monument
- Behold incredible views at Dead Horse Point State Park in Moab
- Arches National Park
- Marvel at the sleek white formations at Capitol Reef National Park
- Grand Staircase- Escalante National Monument
- Explore the amazing spires of Bryce Canyon National Park, known as hoodoos
- Enjoy dinner and a wine-tasting in Colorado’s wine country
- Experience a “cowboy Dinner” in Moab as the sunset illuminate’s canyon walls above the Colorado River
- Spend two nights in Moab with time to explore Arches and Canyonlands national parks
- Take in mesmerizing scenery on Utah’s most picturesque byways
- Climb aboard Zions open-air tram with an expert guide