Liquid Investment Account
Designed for those who maintain high balances and seek money market-like interest rates, while needing more transaction flexibility.
- No minimum balance fee
- $10,000 minimum balance to earn interest
- Tiered interest rate paid on balances greater than or equal to $10,000
- Interest is compounded daily on the collected balance and credited monthly
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Free debit card
Free services available with all checking accounts
- Standard ATM/debit card at account opening
- ATMs at all NBM locations
- Select Falcon Network ATMs throughout Vermont
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking (standard cell-phone fees apply)
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Payments
- Combined Statements
Other account information
- There will be an early closure fee on accounts open less than one year
- Other fees and charges that may apply are outlined in our Fee Schedule
Applying for your Liquid Investment Account
To open your new NBM account, continue to the application tab (above) with the following information ready:
- Social Security Number(s) and date(s) of birth for name(s) on account
- Phone number and email address
- Physical address (no post office boxes)
- School information if you are a student
- Your license or passport information
Why do we ask for identity information for each account holder?
To prevent identity theft.
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information for each person who opens an account. To help us verify your identity and reduce the risk of someone else attempting to open an account in your name, we may ask you to provide additional information or identifying documents for the purpose of verifying your identity.
Account Application Form
* denotes a required field.