Are you experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19?

The Vermont Homeowner Assistance Program (HAP) is now accepting applications for assistance with:

  • Overdue mortgage payments
  • Property association fees
  • Property taxes
  • Utilities

For information on eligibility and how to apply, visit »

Questions about applying?
The VHFA Helpline can help, call 833-221-4208, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. 

For additional information regarding HAP or any other loan related services, contact us at [email protected].