Online Banking – Activate & Enroll
What you need to enroll in and activate Online Banking:
To start the enrollment process, click Enroll in Online Banking. Then:
- Choose the type of account in drop-down
- Enter the account number for the account type selected above (The account number must be at least 6 digits; enter lead zero’s if required).
- Enter full social security number (SSN) of account holder (without hyphens)
- Enter the first time enrollment PIN (may be last four digits of SSN – if not, please call us at 877-508-8455 for your first time enrollment PIN)
- Create a security question
- Enter the answer to your security question
- Enter email address
- Confirm email address
- Select Enroll
- Read and accept the terms and conditions to continue
- Create your new username and password (Passwords must be between 8 and 17 characters and must contain at least 1 number and 1 letter)
- Set up challenge questions
That’s it! Once you’re logged in, you can set up alerts if you wish by clicking the Enroll button under Alerts.
To log in next time and every time:
At Electronic Banking, select Online Banking from the drop-down menu and enter your credentials.
Terms and Conditions
To use National Bank of Middlebury’s online banking service, you will be asked to accept our Terms and Conditions. Click here to read our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.*
*This link opens a PDF, click here to get Adobe PDF Reader.
Those who bank with National Bank of Middlebury get more than quality banking, they get quality advice. Learn more »