An individual retirement account (IRA) with tax-free growth on tax-deferred investments. Each type has different advantages. Subject to IRS restrictions, can save for retirement purposes.
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- 7-day to 60-month terms
- $500 minimum deposit
- Penalties for early withdrawal
To learn more about IRAs, see a customer service representative at any of our convenient locations, or call customer support at (802)388-4982.
To open your new NBM account, please bring the following information to a local branch:
- Social Security number and date of birth for all individuals on the account
- Phone number and email address
- Physical address
- Mailing address (if different from physical address)
- Debit card or account for funding the initial deposit for your new account
- License or passport for all individuals on the account
Other Account Info
Please note: A $500 initial deposit is required at account opening unless otherwise indicated.