An individual retirement account with tax-free growth on tax-deferred investments. Each type has different advantages. Subject to IRS restrictions, can save for retirement purposes.
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Coverdell Educational Savings Account (CESA)
- 7-day to 48-month terms
To open your new NBM account, please bring the following information to a local branch:
- Social Security number and date of birth for all individuals on the account
- Phone number and email address
- Physical address (no post office boxes)
- Debit card or account for funding the initial deposit for your new account
- License or passport information for all individuals on the account
- School information if you are a student
Other Account Info
Please note: A $500 initial deposit is required at account opening unless otherwise indicated.