With our free NBM app, available on your smart phone or tablet, banking becomes faster than using your computer. Go ahead, take us with you wherever you go.
- Access your checking and savings accounts, CDs and loans
- View account balances
- View transaction history and pending transactions
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments or advances
- Make deposits (learn more)
Standard charges from you cell phone carrier for texting or web usage may apply.
Follow the links below to download the app!
These buttons take you off-site and should be accessed from your phone or tablet.
Mobile Banking employs industry best practices with regards to security. It has been assessed against industry security criteria by a number of independent system security experts.
At a high level, Mobile Banking offers the following security safeguards:
- Authentication – Mobile browser and application solution customers are authenticated for every interaction with any Mobile Banking component. Customers are authenticated by user name and password or by utilizing existing login credentials for single sign-on.
- Encryption – 128-bit encryption is used for all transactions within Mobile Banking .
- Fraud – Mobile Banking incorporates mechanisms such as transaction validation and transaction reconciliation processes to detect fraud.
- Availability/Resilience – Mobile Banking is protected against malicious attacks through software and server hardening measures.
- Audit Ability – Mobile Banking provides full audit capabilities through event logs and event-based reporting.
No. Mobile Banking does not save any files with personal or financial information on your mobile device. That information stays strictly within online banking. Some phones (e.g., BlackBerry, Android) have logo and branding files that are copied to the mobile device. Those files do not contain any personally identifiable information.
You can access any account you have set up in online banking. You select which accounts you want to access using Mobile Banking during the enrollment process.
When you view your account balance, you see the current available balance. When you view transaction history, you see the most recently posted transactions. Pending transactions do not display.
Yes. You can enroll several mobile devices for Mobile Banking. To add a new phone, complete the Mobile Banking Enrollment section.
If your mobile phone number changes, simply update your mobile phone number in Mobile Banking. To update the mobile phone number, complete the How To Change a Phone Number section.
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, no one can access your account without knowing your password and, in some cases, your unique user name. To prevent unauthorized access to your account, you can deactivate your phone in Mobile Banking. To deactivate your mobile device, complete the How To Deactivate or Stop Using a Mobile Device section.
To stop using Mobile Banking on your mobile device, complete the How To Deactivate or Stop Using a Mobile Device section.
Hundreds of models are supported including these major brands: iPhone, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Pantech, Samsung, Sanyo, and Sony Ericsson. Phones on a number of different operating systems are supported including, but not limited, to Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Linux, Palm webOS, and Maemo.
Mobile Banking works on all major mobile service carriers in the U.S.: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular® and Verizon Wireless. Mobile Money also works on a number of the smaller service carriers, including, but not limited to, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Metro PCS, Pioneer Cellular, Union Wireless and Virgin Mobile USA.
Mobile Banking works with most prepaid plans, but we cannot guarantee that your carrier supports standard U.S. short codes. T-Mobile prepaid does not support short codes.
To use Mobile Banking, you must have an Online Banking access ID and password. If you do not have an Online Banking access ID and password, go to Online Banking.
Please note: Be sure you have your cell phone available when you enroll.
Enrollment for NBM Custom Application
- Go into the app store on your mobile device and type “National Bank of Middlebury” into the search bar.
- Click to download the app.
- Once downloaded, click on the app icon on your home screen.
- Type in your access ID and click login.
- Answer your security question.
- Enter your password.
Enrollment for SMS texting and Web Browser
- Log into your Online Banking profile.
- You will get prompted to sign up for mobile banking. Select “Accept,” “Decline,” or “Ask Me Later.” If you have been prompted before for Mobiliti and “Declined” the prompt, go to Options and select “Enroll Now.”
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click “Continue.”
- Select whether you would like to have the “Mobile Browser,” “Text Messaging,” “Alerts,” “App” or all of them. If you would like the downloadable link for the app, you may enter your phone number and click “Send.” A text message will arrive shortly after.
- Check which accounts you would like to show within the browser or app, select your time zone, and click continue.
- Enter your phone number, and click “Continue.” You will then receive text messages.
- Enter the activation code that is texted to your device. Then click “Go to Mobile Banking Main Menu” or “Exit Mobile Banking.”
- More text messages will begin to be sent to your device.
- You will receive a text that says “Banking Alerts Download Mobile Banking @ ‘https://fmm.mbgo.net/#########/d/’” You will click this and click the hyperlink at the bottom of the screen.
- Go back into your text messages that you received if you enabled the Browser. Click the “https://fmm.mbgo.net/#########/b/” and bookmark the link within the browser so you do not lose the site. This link is specific to you and cannot be shared with others.
Program: National Bank of Middlebury offers their customers mobile access to their account information (e.g., for checking balances and last transactions) over SMS, as well as the option to set up alerts for their accounts (e.g., low balance alerts). Enrollment requires identification of the user’s banking relationship as well as providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number’s verification is done by the user receiving an SMS message with a verification code which they will have to enter on the website. Additionally, customers may select the type of alerts and other preferences which will determine, together with their account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to the customer. This program will be ongoing. Message & Data rates may apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time.
Questions: You can contact us at 877-508-8455, or send a text message with the word “HELP” to this number: 99588. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
To stop the program: To stop the messages from coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS. Just send a text that says “STOP” to this number: 99588. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will not receive any future messages.
Terms & Conditions: By participating in Mobile Banking, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.
Our participating carriers include (but are not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless
Mobile Banking and any software you may obtain from Mobile Banking (“Software”) may not be available at any time for any reason outside of the reasonable control of National Bank of Middlebury or any service provider.
Privacy and User Information. You acknowledge that in connection with your use of Mobile Banking National Bank of Middlebury and its affiliates and service providers, including Fiserv, Inc. and its affiliates, may receive and may share with one another names, domain names, addresses, passwords, telephone and device numbers, the content of messages, data files and other data and information provided by you or from other sources in connection with Mobile Banking or the Software (collectively “User Information”). National Bank of Middlebury and its affiliates and service providers will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the information from unauthorized disclosure or use, but reserve the right to use and disclose this information as reasonably necessary to deliver Mobile Banking and as otherwise permitted by law, including compliance with court orders or lawful instructions from a government agency, to protect the personal safety of subscribers or the public, to defend claims, and as otherwise authorized by you. National Bank of Middlebury and its affiliates and service providers also reserve the right to monitor use of Mobile Banking and the Software for purposes of verifying compliance with the law, these terms and conditions and any applicable license, but disclaim any obligation to monitor, filter, or edit any content.
Restrictions on Use. You agree not to use Mobile Banking or the Software in or for any illegal, fraudulent, unauthorized or improper manner or purpose and will only be used in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including all applicable state, federal, and international Internet, data, telecommunications, telemarketing, “spam,” and import/export laws and regulations, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use Mobile Banking or the Software to transmit or disseminate: (i) junk mail, spam, or unsolicited material to persons or entities that have not agreed to receive such material or to whom you do not otherwise have a legal right to send such material; (ii) material that infringes or violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, privacy, or confidentiality, or the rights or legal obligations of any wireless service provider or any of its clients or subscribers; (iii) material or data, that is illegal, or material or data, as determined by National Bank of Middlebury (in its sole discretion), that is harassing, coercive, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, materials that are harmful to minors or excessive in quantity, or materials the transmission of which could diminish or harm the reputation of National Bank of Middlebury or any third-party service provider involved in the provision of Mobile Banking; (iv) material or data that is alcoholic beverage-related (e.g., beer, wine, or liquor), tobacco-related (e.g., cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco), guns or weapons-related (e.g., firearms, bullets), illegal drugs-related (e.g., marijuana, cocaine), pornographic-related (e.g., adult themes, sexual content), crime-related (e.g., organized crime, notorious characters), violence-related (e.g., violent games), death-related (e.g., funeral homes, mortuaries), hate-related (e.g. racist organizations), gambling-related (e.g., casinos, lotteries), specifically mentions any wireless carrier or copies or parodies the products or services of any wireless carrier; (v) viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; (vi) any material or information that is false, misleading, or inaccurate; (vii) any material that would expose National Bank of Middlebury, any third-party service provider involved in providing Mobile Banking, or any other third party to liability; or (viii) any signal or impulse that could cause electrical, magnetic, optical, or other technical harm to the equipment or facilities of Fiserv or any third party. You agree that you will not attempt to: (a) access any software or services for which your use has not been authorized; or (b) use or attempt to use a third party’s account; or (c) interfere in any manner with the provision of Mobile Banking or the Software, the security of Mobile Banking or the Software, or other customers of Mobile Banking or the Software; or (d) otherwise abuse Mobile Banking or the Software.
Use of Google Maps: You agree to abide by the Google terms and conditions of use found at Google Maps/Earth Additional Terms of Service and the Google Legal Notices found at Legal Notices for Google Maps/Google Earth and Google Maps/Google Earth APIs, or other URLs as may be updated by Google.