Our free Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills online anytime at your convenience. Forget about writing checks, getting stamps and going out to mail your bills. Stay home, save time and money. Our Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills anytime day or night, wherever you are using your computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone. You can set up auto payments or pay as you go. You can transfer funds among institutions and you can set up alerts to let you know when you have a bill coming due. It’s your time and your money. Simplify your life. Enroll in Bill Pay.
Bill Pay allows you to have more control
- Single sign-on: Just a single account to remember.
- Search for vendors: Add new vendors/payee’s simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor/payee’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by due date: This product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor/payee to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you: Your money will remain in your bank account until the day you select the payment be made to your vendor/payee.
- Set up reminders: Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you will receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts: Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments: Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance: The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- Review your bills and payments for the past 84 months in Bill History. You can download your payment info to a comma-separated values (CSV) file. You can import the file into a number of different personal financial software applications.
- Transfer money from one account to another.
- E-bills: Save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right in Bill Pay. You can view your e-bills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
- Automatic payments: You can set up automatic payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel automatic payments at any time.
- Automatic payments for e-bills: You can set up some e-bills to be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel automatic payments for e-bills at any time.
There are no limits to the number of transfers you can make with Bill Pay. Bill pay is a free service that allows you to pay your bills through NBM Online Banking without having to write checks.
A bill pay service is offered in addition to our online banking services. The service provides a way for you to pay your bills without a need for you to write a check. This service is free. You may sign up for Bill Pay in Online Banking.
Below is an Interactive FAQ and help service provided by CheckFree, the makers of Bill Pay. Clicking an answer or topic will not lead you away from the page – feel free to explore.
Bill Pay Customer Service can be reached at 855.832.6468 between the hours of 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM ET, 7 days a week.
NOTE: We do not offer a Person-to-Person Payment option at this time.
If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, select the “Bill Pay” button in Online Banking¹
If you’re new to Online Banking and want to create an account:
- Please go to Online Banking¹
- Click on “New User? Click to Enroll.”
- Once you are enrolled select the “Bill Pay” button in Online Banking.
For additional login information, please call 877-508-8455 or email email@example.com
We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer™ (version 8.0 or higher), Safari, Chrome, or FireFox to access online banking, and Internet Explorer to access the eCorp applications. If you use another type of Internet browser, you may not be able to access online banking or eCorp, or your connection may not be as secure.
As your bank, we are always concerned and diligent about keeping your financial information secure. That’s why we incorporate a technology known as encryption into our website to make sure that your information is secure whenever you make use of our online banking system.
Specifically, when you access either of these two systems from our website, your Internet browser and our website will switch to a secure mode. This is evident by the “https” that will appear in the URL (or web address) as opposed to “http.” If you are using Internet Explorer, you will see a locked padlock that indicates you are in a secure mode.
Online Banking and eCorp use encryption technology through VeriSign. You may click on the padlock if you wish to verify the owner of the encryption certificate and certificate signing authority.
Notify us as soon as possible if you suspect fraud.
National Bank of Middlebury will never send an email requesting you enter account information or personal information online.
Pay your bills at your convenience. This free service allows you to pay bills at any time. You can set up payments on a monthly basis or pay them one at a time. To apply for this service, click here¹ and sign up online.
¹ This link takes you off-site.
We recommend using either Microsoft Internet Explorer™ (version 8.0 or higher), Safari, Chrome, or FireFox to access Online Banking. The Safari browser works on some models of Apple devices. If you are unable to access our bank website using Safari on an Apple device, the Google Chrome browser is compatible with both Apple devices and our online banking application.We recommend Internet Explorer to access the eCorp application. If you use another type of browser, you may not be able to access Online Banking or eCorp, or your connection may not be as secure.
Whenever you make use of our online banking systems as a National Bank of Middlebury customer, we are concerned about the security of your personal financial information. We therefore incorporate a technology known as encryption into our website to make sure that your data is completely secure.
Specifically, when you access either of these two systems from our website, your browser and our site will switch to a secure mode. This is evident by the “https” that will appear in the URL (or web address) as opposed to “http.” If you are using Internet Explorer, you will see a locked padlock that indicates you are in a secure mode. Online Banking is secured using Extended Validation SSL certificates to provide the strongest SSL encryption so that your account information remains confidential while traveling over the internet.