Access and pay all of your bills in one spot, whenever and wherever you’d like.
You will benefit from:
- Accessing and paying all of your bills with one sign-on. No need to juggle multiple websites or passwords – all of your bills can live in one place, organized to your specifications. Pay them all without writing checks or visiting the post office for a stamp refill.
- Scheduling payments and setting helpful reminders. Specify when you would like a payment to arrive and Bill Pay will make sure it gets to you on time, even if that means mailing a check if they can’t accept electronic payments. Need a helpful message to remind you when bills are due? Bill Pay can do that, too.
- Recurring payments. Set it and forget it! This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month, such as your car payment or mortgage.
- Seeing it all at a glance. View recent payments, pending payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
Plus, enjoy these time-saving extras:
- Search for vendors right from Bill Pay; their information will automatically populate.
- Transfer money between your accounts here and another financial institution.
- All of your bill payment information will be compiled in one place, including e-bills.
Bill Pay is great for:
Any business, really! It can provide convenience and time saving to everyone. However, as your vendor list grows, this tool becomes even more valuable.
Ready to add this convenience to your business? Learn how by clicking the Activate and Enroll tab above.
There are no limits to the number of transfers you can make with Bill Pay. Bill pay is a free service that allows you to pay your bills through NBM Online Banking without having to write checks.
A bill pay service is offered in addition to our online banking services. The service provides a way for you to pay your bills without a need for you to write a check. This service is free. You may sign up for Bill Pay in Online Banking
If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, select the “Bill Pay” button in Online Banking¹
If you’re new to Online Banking and want to create an account:
- Please go to Online Banking¹
- Click on “New User? Click to Enroll.”
- Once you are enrolled select the “Bill Pay” button in Online Banking.
For additional login information, please call 877-508-8455 or email email@example.com
We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer™ (version 8.0 or higher), Safari, Chrome, or FireFox to access online banking, and Internet Explorer to access the eCorp applications. If you use another type of Internet browser, you may not be able to access online banking or eCorp, or your connection may not be as secure.
As your bank, we are always concerned and diligent about keeping your financial information secure. That’s why we incorporate a technology known as encryption into our website to make sure that your information is secure whenever you make use of our online banking system.
Specifically, when you access either of these two systems from our website, your Internet browser and our website will switch to a secure mode. This is evident by the “https” that will appear in the URL (or web address) as opposed to “http.” If you are using Internet Explorer, you will see a locked padlock that indicates you are in a secure mode.
Online Banking and eCorp use encryption technology through VeriSign. You may click on the padlock if you wish to verify the owner of the encryption certificate and certificate signing authority.
Notify us as soon as possible if you suspect fraud.
National Bank of Middlebury will never send an email requesting you enter account information or personal information online.
Pay your bills at your convenience. This free service allows you to pay bills at any time. You can set up payments on a monthly basis or pay them one at a time. To apply for this service, click here¹ and sign up online.
¹ This link takes you off-site.
We recommend using either Microsoft Internet Explorer™ (version 8.0 or higher), Safari, Chrome, or FireFox to access Online Banking. The Safari browser works on some models of Apple devices. If you are unable to access our bank website using Safari on an Apple device, the Google Chrome browser is compatible with both Apple devices and our online banking application.We recommend Internet Explorer to access the eCorp application. If you use another type of browser, you may not be able to access Online Banking or eCorp, or your connection may not be as secure.
Whenever you make use of our online banking systems as a National Bank of Middlebury customer, we are concerned about the security of your personal financial information. We therefore incorporate a technology known as encryption into our website to make sure that your data is completely secure.
Specifically, when you access either of these two systems from our website, your browser and our site will switch to a secure mode. This is evident by the “https” that will appear in the URL (or web address) as opposed to “http.” If you are using Internet Explorer, you will see a locked padlock that indicates you are in a secure mode. Online Banking is secured using Extended Validation SSL certificates to provide the strongest SSL encryption so that your account information remains confidential while traveling over the internet.