Are you ready to buy a home?
The Housing Our Workforce Program assists eligible homebuyers with funds to support a larger down payment and to cover closing costs—up to $25,000!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Talk to one of our hometown lenders
- Earn more than 80% and up to 120% of the area median income
- Attend homebuyer education counseling
- Contribute at least 3% of your own funds toward the down payment
- Meet all program eligibility requirements
What homes are eligible?
- Single-family, owner-occupied units that are intended as the primary residence of the homebuyer
- Owner-occupied, 1–4 family properties, townhouses or condominiums and modular homes
- Properties located in a National Bank of Middlebury lending area
- Homes are subject to purchase price limits
Grants are subject to a five-year retention agreement and are forgivable once expired. Restrictions apply.
Interested? Please contact a lender at 877-508-8455!
Member of and funded by FHLB Boston.