News & Information
Mobile Deposit Drawing 2020—it’s your chance to win!
June 24, 2020
Depositing a check from home has never been easier (or more rewarding).
How to enter:
- Using your NBM app, deposit a check with your phone in the month of July 2020.
- Each successful mobile deposit counts as an entry.
- Each entry goes into a drawing for a $100 MasterCard gift card.
- See additional rules below.
Don’t have the NBM app already? Download it here:
These buttons take you off-site and should be accessed from your phone or tablet.
Mobile Deposit Drawing 2020 Rules
NO PURCHASE OR MONETARY CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ELIGIBILITY FOR ACCOUNTS WITH NATIONAL BANK OF MIDDLEBURY NOT REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- RULES. National Bank of Middlebury’s Mobile Deposit Drawing (“Drawing”) is governed by these rules, terms, and conditions (“Rules”). National Bank of Middlebury reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Drawing at any time, at its sole discretion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Mobile Deposit Drawing begins on July 1, 2020 at 8:00 AM and ends on July 31, 2020 at 5:00 PM (EDT).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Mobile Deposit Drawing (“Drawing”) is open to all persons, 18 years of age or older; entrants must be U.S. residents. Eligibility for accounts with National Bank of Middlebury not required. National Bank of Middlebury employees and their immediate family members or persons living in the same households of such employees are ineligble to win.
- ENTRY. You may enter the Drawing in one of the following ways:
- One entry per each successful Mobile Deposit posting between July 1, 2020 and July 31, 2020.
- Alternate Entry Method: You may submit a manual entry by sending a postcard to:
National Bank of Middlebury
Attention: Mobile Deposit Drawing
PO Box 189
Middlebury, VT 05753
One manual entry allowed per person.
Postcard entry must include your name, mailing address, and phone number to be eligible for the Drawing. Manual entries must be received by July 31, 2020 at 5:00 PM (EDT) to be entered into the Drawing. Manual entries (postcards only) may be mailed or submitted in person to a National Bank of Middlebury representative.
- PRIZE & WINNER SELECTION. One winner will be chosen at random. The prize for the drawing is a $100.00 MasterCard Gift Card. The prize will be available for pick-up from a National Bank of Middlebury office or mailed within 5 business days.
The Promotional Period ends at 5:00 PM (EDT) on July 31, 2020. At the end of the Promotional Period, National Bank of Middlebury will conduct a random selection from all entries submitted during the Promotional Period and the winners will be announced August 3, 2020.
Winner will be notified by email, phone, or mail of his/her selection, based on the information provided on their account or the manual entry. Winner may also be announced on National Bank of Middlebury’s web site and National Bank of Middlebury’s Facebook page. In the event the randomly-drawn winning entry is found to be incomplete, a new Winner will be selected. This determination is made at the sole discretion of National Bank of Middlebury.
- ODDS: Actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are not transferable. Prize may not be exchanged for another prize or equivalent cash value. If any Winner does not want to accept the prize offered, he/she will sign a Prize Waiver Form and an alternate winner will be selected.
- TAX REPORTING: Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and fees associated with prize receipt, if any.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: By accepting a winning prize in the Drawing, the Winner agrees to be bound by the Drawing rules and releases National Bank of Middlebury, its employees, agents, partners and business affiliates from any liability, claims for damages arising out of their participation in the contest and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. Winner authorizes National Bank of Middlebury to use his/her full name, likeness, hometown, and/or state of residence, in addition to prize awarded, for advertising and publicity purposes in any media without compensation or consideration.
- LIMITATION OF LIBABILITY: National Bank of Middlebury is not responsible and shall not be responsible for:
- late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, or illegible entries;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize, or from participating in the Drawing; or
- postage-due mail, or for any printing, typographical, administrative, or technological errors in any material associated with the Drawing.
If, for any reason, this Drawing is not capable of running as planned and any cause should corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, National Bank of Middlebury reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest and, at its sole discretion, award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. This contest is governed by the laws of the State of Vermont, and federal law, to the extent applicable, and the contest is void where restricted or prohibited by other state law.