Join us for an upcoming event!
DC Cherry Blossom Hub & Spoke Tour
Celebrate the arrival of spring as we visit our nation’s capital during the National Cherry Blossom Festival. Join us as we see some of Washington DC’s most famous landmark sites. Enjoy a self-guided tour of the new and exquisite state-of-the-art Museum of the Bible! Visit the moving WWII, Korean, Vietnam, FDR, MLK and Lincoln Memorials with a local step on guide. Tour Ford’s Theater before taking our seats right in the Theater to watch the live performance of One Destiny. Visit the White House Visitor’s Center and view over 90 artifacts from the White House collection.
We’ll spend our last day of touring in Virginia, as we stop at Iwo Jima Memorial on our way to Arlington National Cemetery. Here, watch the Changing of the Guard and see the Eternal Flame via a trolley tour. Continue to Mount Vernon, America’s oldest preservation project. Enjoy a guided tour of the home and see the same panoramic views across the Potomac as George and Martha once did! A perfect end to the day awaits, as we join our newfound friends for a fabulous farewell dinner at the Mount Vernon Inn.sign up today* back to events
This link opens a PDF, click here to get Adobe PDF Reader.
Start Date: March 26th, 2020
End Date: March 30th, 2020
Where: Washington, DC
Cost:$1299.00 per person double occupancy
$1689.00 per person single occupancy
- 5 Days Deluxe roundtrip transportation aboard Premier Coach
- 4 nights hotel accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington
- 6 meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Admission to all venues: Museum of the Bible, National Memorials (WWII, Korean, Vietnam, FDR, and MLK), Ford’s Theater with “One Destiny” admission, Petersen House, White House Visitor’s Center, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery trolley tour, Mount Vernon Guided House Tour
- Services of a professional, local step-on guide in DC (including gratuities)
- All hotel and meal taxes and gratuities on included features
- Gratuities for coach driver and local step-on guides
- Fully escorted by a National Bank of Middlebury representative
Register by January 21
Payment due at time of registration
***Travel insurance is not included but optional and highly recommended. Please see Kim for more details.