Join us for an upcoming event!
Discover Canyon Country
There will be a special travel presentation for this trip on Wednesday, February 27 at 6:00pm at the National Bank of Middlebury Main Office, 30 Main Street, Middlebury. Please RSVP to Kim by calling 388-1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theodore Roosevelt once said “This is one of the greatest sights which every American, if he can travel at all, should see.” Join us and discover the spectacular beauty of the American West. We will explore breathtaking canyons and towering rock spires of some of our country’s most treasured National Parks – Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion as we journey through Arizona and Utah and then conclude our tour in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Here are some of the inclusions in this tour:
- Behold the breathtaking views of the vast Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world and world renowned for its remarkable beauty and diverse range of rock layers
- Explore the most amazing spires of Bryce Canyon National Park
- Marvel at the red and white sand-stone cliffs of Zion National Park
- Climb aboard Zion’s open-air tram to experience the spectacular scenery
- Experience an invigorating breakfast cruise along beautiful Lake Powell and enjoy a two night stay at a hotel overlooking the stunning blue waters of Lake Powell
- Choose between a Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park tour or a Canyon Adventure Cruise through the Navajo and Antelope canyons
- Las Vegas, enjoy a two night stay with time to explore on your own
- In addition, we will tour some of the following locations:
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Kaibab National Forest
** For a brochure or more information, please contact Kim Richards at 388-1632 or email: email@example.com
sign up today* back to events
This link opens a PDF, click here to get Adobe PDF Reader.
Start Date: October 04th, 2019
End Date: October 12th, 2019
Where: Arizona, Utah, Nevada
Times: 5:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Cost:$3,899 per person, double occupancy
$5,034 per person, single occupancy
- Airfare out of Burlington, VT
- 8 nights’ accommodations
- 11 meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 dinners
- Admission to all venues
- Choices on tour
- Round-trip motor coach transportation
- Taxes, cancellation waiver and insurance
$775.00 per person due March 28 (includes cancellation waiver and insurance)
Final payment due by August 5, 2019