Shop local 2022!
Every purchase from a locally-owned retail business in Middlebury, Bristol, Vergennes, Hinesburg or Brandon can give you and the merchant a chance to win $250 each in local currency!
From November 26 to December 18
Locally-owned retail businesses in Middlebury, Bristol, Vergennes, Hinesburg or Brandon
- Shop amazing stores, locally!
Every purchase from a locally-owned retail business in Middlebury, Bristol, Vergennes, Hinesburg or Brandon gives you and the merchant one entry to our Shop Local raffle.
- Snap and send a picture.
Take a photo of your shopping receipt and email it to [email protected]. This will count as one entry to the raffle. Only include one receipt per email. Did you receive your receipt by email? No problem! Just forward the receipt email to [email protected].
- Enter as many times as you want!
Each unique receipt you email counts as an entry to the raffle! Winners will be announced weekly after being drawn from the receipts received within the previous seven days.
The drawings will take place weekly from the entries made in the previous 7 days:
December 5: Terrie Patch | Carr’s Gifts
December 12: Brianne Slover | Vermont HoneyLights
December 19: Janet Shaw | Art on Main
Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone for shopping local!
National Bank of Middlebury Holiday Shop Local Drawing Rules 2022
NO PURCHASE OR MONETARY CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ELIGIBILITY FOR ACCOUNTS WITH NATIONAL BANK OF MIDDLEBURY NOT REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. RULES. National Bank of Middlebury’s Holiday Shop Local Drawing (“Drawing”) is governed by these rules, terms, and conditions (“Rules”). National Bank of Middlebury reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Drawing at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Holiday Shop Local Drawing begins on November 26, 2022 at 12:01 AM and ends on December 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM (EST).
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Holiday Shop Local Drawing (“Drawing”) is open to all persons, 18 years of age or older; entrants must be U.S. residents. Eligibility for accounts with National Bank of Middlebury not required.
4. ENTRY. You may enter the Drawing in one of the following ways:
a. One entry per each successfully submitted image of a receipt for a purchase completed at a participating merchant sent to [email protected]. Purchase must be completed during the Promotion Period.
Only one receipt per email. Receipt can only be submitted once.
b. Alternate Entry Method: You may submit a manual entry by sending a postcard to:
National Bank of Middlebury
Attention: Holiday Shop Local Drawing
PO Box 189
Middlebury, VT 05753
One manual entry allowed per person.
Postcard entry must include your name, mailing address, phone number, and the name of a participating merchant to be eligible for the Drawing. Manual entries must be received by December 19, 2022 at 12:00 PM (EST) to be entered into the Drawing. Manual entries (postcards only) may be mailed or submitted in person to a National Bank of Middlebury representative.
5. PRIZE & WINNER SELECTION. One entry will be chosen at random per week. The prize for the drawing is $250.00 in local currency for the entrant and $250.00 in local currency for the merchant on the selected receipt or manual entry. The prize will be available for pick-up from a National Bank of Middlebury office.
The Promotional Period ends at 11:59 PM (EST) on December 18, 2022. Each week during the Promotional Period, National Bank of Middlebury will conduct a random selection from all entries submitted. Week one commences November 26, 2022 at 12:00 AM (EST) and ends December 4 at 11:59 PM (EST). Winner will be announced December 5. Week two commences December 5 at 12:00 AM (EST) and ends December 11 at 11:59 PM (EST). Winner will be announced December 12. Week three commences December 12 at 12:00 AM (EST) and ends December 18 at 11:59 PM (EST). Winner will be announced December 19.
Winners will be notified by email, phone, or mail of their selection based on the information provided with the receipt entry or the manual entry. Winners may also be announced on National Bank of Middlebury’s web site and National Bank of Middlebury’s social media pages. In the event the randomly-drawn winning entry is found to be incomplete, a new Winner will be selected. This determination is made at the sole discretion of National Bank of Middlebury.
6. Odds: Actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received.
7. Prize Restrictions: Prizes are not transferable. Prize may not be exchanged for another prize or equivalent cash value. If any Winner does not want to accept the prize offered, he/she will sign a Prize Waiver Form and an alternate winner will be selected.
8. Tax Reporting: Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and fees associated with prize receipt, if any.
9. Additional Terms: By accepting a winning prize in the Drawing, the Winner agrees to be bound by the Drawing rules and releases National Bank of Middlebury, its employees, agents, partners and business affiliates from any liability, claims for damages arising out of their participation in the contest and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. Winner authorizes National Bank of Middlebury to use his/her full name, likeness, hometown, and/or state of residence, in addition to prize awarded, for advertising and publicity purposes in any media without compensation or consideration.
10. Limitation of Liability: National Bank of Middlebury is not responsible and shall not be responsible for:
a. late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, or illegible entries;
b. any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize, or from participating in the Drawing; or
c. postage-due mail, or for any printing, typographical, administrative, or technological errors in any material associated with the Drawing.
If, for any reason, this Drawing is not capable of running as planned and any cause should corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, National Bank of Middlebury reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest and, at its sole discretion, award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. This contest is governed by the laws of the State of Vermont and federal law, to the extent applicable, and the contest is void where restricted or prohibited by other state law.