What is my Access Code and Password the first time I log in?
To start the enrollment process, click Enroll in Online Banking. Then:
- Choose the type of account in drop-down
- Enter the account number for the account type selected above (The account number must be at least 6 digits; enter lead zero’s if required).
- Enter full social security number (SSN) of account holder (without hyphens)
- Enter the first time enrollment PIN (may be last four digits of SSN – if not, please call us at 877-508-8455 for your first time enrollment PIN)
- Create a security question
- Enter the answer to your security question
- Enter email address
- Confirm email address
- Select Enroll
- Read and accept the terms and conditions to continue
- Create your new username and password (Passwords must be between 8 and 17 characters and must contain at least 1 number and 1 letter)
- Set up challenge questions
That’s it! Once you’re logged in, you can set up alerts if you wish by clicking the Enroll button under Alerts.
To log in next time and every time:
At Electronic Banking, select Online Banking from the drop-down menu and enter your credentials.
Posted in: Online BankingNational Bank of Middlebury customers get all the guidance they need to pursue their banking goals.