How can I fix “Cookies are blocked” error in Online Banking and Bill Pay?
If you receive a “Cookies are blocked” error while using Online Banking or Bill Pay with the Chrome browser on Windows 10 or Mac, please try the following instructions:
- In Google Chrome, select the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security”, click Cookies and other site data
- Enter the two domains listed below, as shown, and select the checkbox to include third-party cookies.
- Close the browser, then log back into Online Banking.
If you receive a “Cookies are blocked” error while using an iPad to access Online Banking or Bill Pay, please try the following instructions:
- Open the Settings app (gear symbol)
- Under Settings on the left pane, select your browser (Safari or Chrome)
- For Safari, make sure the following settings are turned OFF:
- Block Pop-ups
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- For Chrome, make sure the following setting is turned ON:
- Allow Cross-Website Tracking
If you continue to have trouble, please call us at 877-508-8455.National Bank of Middlebury customers get all the guidance they need to pursue their banking goals.