- Date: June 13, 2023 - June 16, 2023
- Time: All day
- Location: Quebec City
- Cost: $1298 per person double occupancy $1698 per person single occupancy
- Deadlines: Payment due at time of registration
- RSVP: Contact Kim at [email protected] or 802-388-1632.
Spend three nights in magnifique Québec City, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s the only walled city in the Americas north of Mexico. Arrive at the 4-star Hôtel Manoir Victoria, located right inside the walls of historic Old Quebec. Enjoy a delicious welcome dinner at the enchanting Fairmont Le Château Frontenec, the crown jewel of Quebec City.
Join our local step-on guide for a city tour. Highlights include the Plains of Abraham, Grande Allée, Le Quartier Petit Champlain, Place d’Armes, Place Royal, Parliament and more! Take a guided tour of La Citadelle de Québec, a National Historic Site and the largest British fortress in North America. It’s also where the Quebec Conferences of 1943 & 1944 were held, in which Winston Churchill and Franklin Delano Roosevelt discussed strategy for World War II. Return to the hotel to enjoy the rest of the day on your own. Take the Funicular down to charming Lowertown, have dinner, do some shopping or all the above!
Today is a full day of touring with our local step-on guide. We’ll drive along the old King’s Road and the Beaupre Coast. Visit the Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum, then see his handiwork firsthand at Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica. Our guide will give us a tour of this beautiful national shrine. Continue to Ile de Orleans, the “Gardens of Québec” for an included lunch. Take a scenic drive around the tip of Île d’Orléans before visiting the beautiful Montmorency Falls. At 27 stories tall, the falls are almost double the height of Niagara Falls. Ride the cable car to the top and have time to walk across the bridge of the falls for spectacular views. This evening is at leisure.
After breakfast, we will depart for home and wave “au revoir” to Quebec City!
- Three nights’ hotel accommodations at the Hotel Manoir Victoria
- Five meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Guided tour of Quebec City with a local licensed step-on guide
- Admission and guided tour of La Citadelle de Quebec
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum
- Saint-Anne-de-Beaupre Basilica
- Montmorency Falls and one way cable car ride
- Deluxe round-trip transportation on Premier Coach
- Gratuities for step-on guide and coach driver
- Roundtrip Porterage at hotel (one piece per person)
- Fully escorted by an NBM representative
or contact Kim at [email protected] or 802-388-1632.