- Date: July 11, 2023
- Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Location: Marijke’s Perennial Gardens Plus
1299 Robert Young Rd.
- Cost: $14.00 per person
- Deadlines: Reserve your spot now, only 20 spots available!
- RSVP: Use the RSVP button or email Kim at [email protected]
Come and learn how to grow small fruits in Vermont. There are fruits for even the smallest gardens.
Marijke’s Perennial Gardens Plus grows a large variety of small fruits and Marijke says “there is so much pleasure growing them, the fragrant spring flowers attract bumble bees and honeybees, the berries are delicious for snacking and freezing. People and birds love them! In addition, some of the fruits produce stunning fall colors and most of all, could you shop more local than in your own gardens? Why not give it a try?”
Mother Nature (and birds) permitting, we will be able to taste fresh gooseberries, currants, raspberries, alpine strawberries, and blueberries. Also, there will be a sample tasting of last season’s black currant jam, a favorite in many European countries!
- Berry sampling (weather and crop dependent)
- Take home a small fruit plant (weather and crop dependent)
- Dutch sweet treats
- Tea & lemonade
or contact Kim at [email protected] or 802-388-1632.