- Date: August 24, 2023 - August 31, 2023
- Time: All day
- Location: Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick
- Cost: $4598 per person/double occupancy $5390 per single occupancy (rates subject to change due to airfare)
- Deposits: Deposit of $350.00 due at time of registration
- Deadlines: Final Payment due June 05, 2023
- RSVP: Contact Kim at [email protected] or 802-388-1632.
Join us for a scenic and history infused journey through the Canadian Maritimes (Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick) on this 7-night tour departing August 24-31, 2023! Travel via Premier Coach from Middlebury to Montreal Airport and board our non-stop flight to Nova Scotia’s seaport capital Halifax, the world’s second largest natural harbor.
Highlights while on tour include Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse, Halifax city tour, Fairview Lawn Cemetery, best known as the final resting place for over 100 victims of the sinking of the Titanic. Your choice of one of three tour options, Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, Citadel Fortress Historic Site or the Halifax Public Gardens. Travel to Prince Edward Island, visit the Point Prim Lighthouse, enjoy a walking tour of Charlottetown, visit Anne of Green Gables where you can immerse yourself in the land of Anne and discover where the magic of Lucy Maud Montgomery’s inspiration came alive. Visit PEI Falconry Experience where you will meet a genuine Falconer and get an up-close experience with his magnificent birds of prey. Stop at the PEI Preserve Company, visit Hopewell Rocks where you can witness the highest tides in the world, enjoy an experiential and educational lobster luncheon cruise with Shediac Bay Cruises, witness the reversing rapids where the Bay of Fundy collides with the Saint John River in New Brunswick. Enjoy an Acadian ‘kitchen party’ at Le Pays de la Sagouine, visit Grand-Pré National Historic Center and get to know the Acadians, Novia Scotia’s early French settlers. Theirs is a story of pioneer life, tragedy, and triumphant survival. See all this and more on this fabulous tour to the Canadian Maritimes!
- 7 Nights’ Accommodations
- 13 meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 dinners to include 1 lobster cruise luncheon
- Hotel baggage handling for one large suitcase per person
- Round-trip Premier Coach transportation from Middlebury to Montreal
- Round-trip non-stop airfare from Montreal to Halifax
- Deluxe Motorcoach transportation for duration of tour
- All attraction admission and fees as outlined in the itinerary
- 8 days professional local guide service
- All taxes and gratuities for included features
- Cancellation Protection Waiver (cancel for any reason up to 48 hours before departure)
- Travel Insurance while on tour
- Fully escorted by Kim Richards of National Bank of Middlebury
or contact Kim at [email protected] or 802-388-1632.