1st Annual Human Powered Parade
May 20th, 2017 - May 20th, 2017
The Bristol Elementary School “Human Powered Possibility Makers” will hold several biking events:
- May 7, there will be a Basic Bike Mechanics Workshop from 10 am to noon at Old VTB bike shop on Silver Street.
- May 7, Safe Family Everyday Bicycling Workshop from 3-4:30 pm at the Bristol Elementary School parking lot.
- May 10, National Bike to School Day
- May 12, Community Bike Rodeo from 3 -5 pm at the Bristol Elementary School
- May 20, Human-Powered Parade & Celebration
Events for the Human-Powered Parade begin at 10 am with bike and helmet decorating, music, and a skateboard and BMX bike show. At 11 am bikes, floats, skate boarders and strollers will set off on the downtown parade route. The parade will be followed by a Human Powered Party featuring food, sale of bike gadgets, and music.