Control and protect your Debit card with MobiMoney
MobiMoney is an Android and Apple iOS compatible app that gives you an extra level of control over your Debit card. MobiMoney is compatible with any Android device using 3.x OS or newer, or any Apple device using Apple iOS 6.x or newer.
MobiMoney gives you:
- Card controls. Activate or deactivate your card with a simple swipe. You can set controls and alerts to limit fraud.
- Card alerting. This app can inform you when a transaction has taken place and where the transaction occurred.
Want to get started?
- Notify us that you’d like to enroll by telephone at 802-388-4982 or toll-free at 877-508-8455, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm that the app is compatible with your device. MobiMoney works with any Android device using 3.x OS or newer, or any Apple device using Apple iOS 6.x or newer.
- Download the app.
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Search for Vantiv “MobiMoney”
- Tap “Download / Install”
- Once the download is complete, tap the MobiMoney app icon on your device
- Tap the “Login” button at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the “New User? Register here” button to begin registration
- Enter your 16 digit card number
- Enter your address, security code, and card expiration date
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Create your account
- Create your User ID, password, and enter your email address
Follow the links below to download the app!
These buttons take you off-site and should be accessed from your phone or tablet.
For more details on how to use your MobiMoney app, click on the FAQ tab above.
MobiMoney is a card control application that gives you the ability to turn your debit card on and off, and set alerts for card transactions.
Any Android device using 3.x OS or newer, or any Apple device using Apple iOS 6.x or newer are supported.
To enroll, notify us at NBM by calling 802-388-4982 or toll-free at 877-508-8455 or by email at email@example.com.
Download the Vantiv MobiMoney application from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, and have your cardholder information ready to enter.
When I sign up on the MobiMoney app, does it start immediately or is there an overnight process before it starts working?
The MobiMoney app starts immediately.
Controls and alerts are set and can be changed under the “Control Preferences” and “Alert Preferences” tab.
Card On/Off allows you to quickly disable or enable the card as a whole. The sub-controls allow you to set controls based on transactions you don’t often participate in.
Under the “Recent Transactions” tab, find and tap the transaction that you recognize from the push notification. The “Transaction Details” screen will show the pertinent details of the transaction. By tapping on the dollar amount in the top right, the screen will show what alert and control settings would have triggered a notification.