On March 20, eCorp is going to look a bit different. You will still have all the features you love, but in a new and more intuitive format. As a leading business banking solution, eCorp now allows you to do more from the first page after signing in and pages have been redesigned to help you do common tasks more efficiently.
We hope you will find this new version of eCorp easier to use and more functional. But as with any software upgrade, it can take a little bit of getting used to. If you ever need help with eCorp, please call us at 877-508-8455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
eCorp is a centralized account management portal designed specifically for businesses, allowing 24-hour real-time access to your accounts.
You will benefit from:
- On-site, hands-on training and troubleshooting.
- Customized and extensive viewing options. View both business and personal accounts at the same time – titled and arranged to your specifications. View transaction history (Statements and check images, i.e. debits/credits, available for 24 months).
- Banking from eCorp. Administer ACH requests such as direct deposit payroll and tax payments, order wire transfers, make loan payments and transfer funds from one National Bank of Middlebury account to another.
- Maintaining control over your accounts. Delegate tasks while staying secure by assigning employees different levels of security access and functionality.
- Download transaction data to personal finance programs, such as Quicken or QuickBooks.
If you know you’d like to apply, click on the Application tab above to learn how!
eCorp has all the same functionality as online banking with the following enhancements:
- The ability to view more information about your balances, including availability, holds, floats, and pending transfers.
- We can customize your computer screen viewing by adding business as well as personal accounts and organizing and labeling those account lists per your instructions.
- The ability to assign various levels of security access for your employees.
- Online wire transfer orders.
- Initiation of ACH transactions, whether you plan to originate few ACH transactions or originate large volumes of ACH transactions.
eCorp sign up forms can be found on our website. Complete the forms and return them to the bank. A bank representative will be available to answer your questions. Once we set up your eCorp service, based on your specifications, we will assign you a User ID and Password and you can log on.
(If you would like to take advantage of the ACH transaction origination feature, a separate ACH contract will need to be completed.)
Signing up for eCorp is easy! Just visit the eCorp page and click on the Application tab.
We look forward to serving you!
An online banking service specifically designed for businesses.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. The ACH system is used for making recurring payments or collections such as direct deposit payroll, tax payments, vendor payments, and dues and donations collection. Electronic ACH transactions can save your business time and money by reducing check writing and speeding up the payment process.
eCorp is a free service unless you use the wire transfer, ACH transactions, or stop payment order features. Details about the fees for those services can be found in the eCorp application forms.
You need an Internet connection and an up to date version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
Signing up for eCorp is easy. Just print and complete the following applications and agreements:
- eCorp Application
- eDeposit Agreement
- ACH Application
- ACH Agreement
- Wire Transfer Form
- Employee Security Rights (complete one application for each employee having account access)
Once completed, you may drop off your applications at any of our conveniently located branches or mail them to: National Bank of Middlebury Electronic Services PO Box 189, Middlebury, VT 05753. If you have any questions, please contact Electronic Services at (802) 388-1494. Upon receipt of your completed application, we will complete the set-up process and contact you within three business days for training. We look forward to working with you!
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
ACH origination provides your business with a tool to make electronic debit and credit transactions to bank accounts. You can use this tool to offer your employees direct deposit payroll, collecting membership or other fees from your customers, paying vendors, and more. You must be enrolled in eCorp to take advantage of this service.
Enroll in eCorp from the Application tab above.
This service gives your business the opportunity to deposit checks from your home or business using an image scanner, saving you time and travel. It also enables you to view images of checks in the deposits you have made. You must be enrolled in eCorp to take advantage of this service.
Enroll in eCorp from the Application tab above.